While ReStore is open to for shopping and donations, please know that there are many adjustments to store operations in order to keep everyone safe from the coronavirus. Among the changes are:The store has made temporary changes to its hours for re-sanitization and collecting more inventory.
- Aisles will be one-way.
- Only 50 people will be allowed in the store at one time; customers should be prepared to wait to enter the store.
- Staff will continuously sanitize high-touch areas, including the front counter, shopping carts, door handles and credit card reader.
- Staff will wash hands hourly.
- We will be unable to accept donations of upholstered furniture, due to the difficulty of sanitizing fabric.
- Sneeze guards will act as a safety barrier at checkout.
- All persons in the store will be required to wear masks, as well as be asked to maintain a distance of 6 feet apart from one another at all times.
It is our highest priority that we keep our customers, donors, volunteers and staff healthy. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to offer everyone a wonderful, and safe, ReStore experience.